At a start Jonas Eklöf was just going to work at Woodlite for a day. But he is still here several years later, spending his days with our logistics team. And as for the team, that is what’s most important to him.
How would you describe yourself in a few sentences?
– I am pretty restless as a person. It needs to happen stuff around me, or else I will get anxious and bored.
How come you started working at Woodlite?
– I guess you could say that I was here to work for only one day, but then it just continued.
What‘s the most fun part of your job?
– The variation of it. There will always be new challenges ahead as the company evolves. I have amazing and fun colleagues, and we have a great team spirit.
What‘s happening at work right now?
– Lately, we’ve been delivering light to a number of high-profile galas and events. That’s fun!
When you‘re not at work – what are you doing?
– I am spending a lot of time with my family, but besides that fishing is a big interest of mine. I’m also part of arranging a fishing fair here in Karlstad.