The Alpha Profile 800 ST is the most modern moving beam shaper in existence today for use in the most demanding lighting sectors. Clay Paky has used highly sophisticated micromechanics to obtain a compact, light, silent unit with an extremely bright light and a zoom capable of producing an extraordinarily sharp, perfectly uniform beam.
Lighting designers will find all the tools they need to enhance their creativity in the Alpha Profile 800 ST: a miniaturized four-blade framing system, capable of creating any geometric shape; a zoom that starts from the extremely narrow angle of 7.6° and reaches up to 55°; an exclusive autofocus system and the Dyna-Cue-Creator function, which are two useful features created by Clay Paky to make their lights easy to program and enrich them with original dynamic visual effects.
The 6000 K light beam and top-of-the-class operating silence (42 dBA) complete the characteristics of this light. It is perfect for use in Theatres, Television studios, on exhibition stands and in the most demanding live situations.
- 800W discharge lamp (7800 K, 750 h)
- Light beam color temperature: 6000 K
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- Incredibly small (head length = 455 mm)
- 7,6°-55° zoom (electronic linear zoom from 11° to 55°)
- Stay-Sharp-Zoom function for automatic focusing (patented)
- CMY color system + color wheel + linear CTO
- Patented framing system, adjustable over 90°
- Shapes and triangles of various proportions and sizes
- “Total curtain effect” with single blade
- Graphic system: 7 rotating gobos + 9 facet prism
- Special 16-blade mechanical iris
- Dyna-Cue-Creator on a special channel for quickly programming dynamic visual effects
- Intercahngeable frost filter
- 0-100% hybrid dimmer (electronic + mechanical)
- Three-phase pan/tilt motor for perfectly silent operation
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
- Extremely silent: 42 dBA